Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Infendo Promo Short

The Site infendo.com recently held a video contest to produce a video giving a nod to their site. The prize was a Nintendo DS Lite.
I decided to enter it with a little promotional short inspired by the Nintendo Wii logo.

Unfortunately I did not win, however I got chosen as one of the few runner-ups!
I'm suppose to receive some sort of consolation prize, but I have no clue what that is at the moment.

Here is my entry. I hope you like it.



The short took me about 6 days to finnish, working pretty much all day long and half night. Im sure if I had more time to finnish it I would have fine tuned a lot of the animation, and probably reworked some areas.
I think the over all tempo of the first part is a little to slow, so speeding that up may make it more interesting.



3 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Mats E said...

Too bad you didn't win. You'll just have to open up your wallet like the rest of us. ;)

Embrace the church of Nintendology.

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Nico said...

Olala, very nice and very funny...!! The next time will be the one.

 
At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

comments value teton groupafter landscaped seeda tahoma artse makes tail inductive
lolikneri havaqatsu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home